First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) resumes to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of the PJSC Fidobank, that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Disbursement of funds will be performed fr om 07 December 2016 to 19 January 2016 to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with
the PJSC "Fidobank", indicated their registered place of residence in the following regions: Vinnytsia, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhia, Kyiv, Odessa, Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Donetsk, Luhansk regions, the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol, and to foreign citizens.
Disbursement of funds will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia, at any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors receiving compensation from the PDGF, FUIB has launched online registration on the website of the bank http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, wh ere one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and select the nearest branch of FUIB.
- vseMOZHU from FUIB is the best credit card in 2021 according to the Prostobank Awards
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!