First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) resumes to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of the PJSC Fidobank, that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Disbursement of funds will be performed fr om 07 December 2016 to 19 January 2016 to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with
the PJSC "Fidobank", indicated their registered place of residence in the following regions: Vinnytsia, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhia, Kyiv, Odessa, Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Donetsk, Luhansk regions, the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol, and to foreign citizens.
Disbursement of funds will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia, at any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors receiving compensation from the PDGF, FUIB has launched online registration on the website of the bank http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, wh ere one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and select the nearest branch of FUIB.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!