Dear customers, on 28.11.2016, the new version of the Rules of opening and servicing current accounts of legal entities and self-employed persons at PJSC "FUIB" enters into force.
The rules were published on the website of the Bank on 28.11.2016, and shall enter into force on 28.11.2016.
The new version of the Regulations specify the information on the termination of interest accrual on the contract on the day of the initiation of the procedure of withdrawal of a bank from the market by Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
You can view the tariffs and the new version of the Regulation under the link.
In case you have additional questions, please contact a branch of FUIB (the list of bank's branches is available under the link or call the Small and Medium-Sized Business Customers Support Line:
0 800 501 275 (from 9.00 to 18.00, free for calls from land-line and mobile phones within Ukraine)
- FUIB reduces the commission for withdrawing funds from debit cards abroad
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!