A new branch No. 36 of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was opened in Kyiv. The branch is located at the intersection of Saksahanskoho streets and Peremohy Square, in a place which is convenient and accessible for clients at the following address: Shevchenkivskyi district 120, Saksahanskoho St.
The new branch is traditionally equipped with an area with self-service terminals (SST), computers and tablets with access to Internet banking, "PUMB online" and "PUMB online Corporate" and a 24/7 area with round-the-clock access to banking services via ATMs and self-service terminal.
Address of the Branch No. 36: Kyiv, 120, Saksahanskoho St.
Work hours: Mo.-Fr. 09:00-18:00, without a break; Sat. - Sun. – day off.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!