A new branch No. 36 of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was opened in Kyiv. The branch is located at the intersection of Saksahanskoho streets and Peremohy Square, in a place which is convenient and accessible for clients at the following address: Shevchenkivskyi district 120, Saksahanskoho St.
The new branch is traditionally equipped with an area with self-service terminals (SST), computers and tablets with access to Internet banking, "PUMB online" and "PUMB online Corporate" and a 24/7 area with round-the-clock access to banking services via ATMs and self-service terminal.
Address of the Branch No. 36: Kyiv, 120, Saksahanskoho St.
Work hours: Mo.-Fr. 09:00-18:00, without a break; Sat. - Sun. – day off.
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!