A new branch No. 36 of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was opened in Kyiv. The branch is located at the intersection of Saksahanskoho streets and Peremohy Square, in a place which is convenient and accessible for clients at the following address: Shevchenkivskyi district 120, Saksahanskoho St.
The new branch is traditionally equipped with an area with self-service terminals (SST), computers and tablets with access to Internet banking, "PUMB online" and "PUMB online Corporate" and a 24/7 area with round-the-clock access to banking services via ATMs and self-service terminal.
Address of the Branch No. 36: Kyiv, 120, Saksahanskoho St.
Work hours: Mo.-Fr. 09:00-18:00, without a break; Sat. - Sun. – day off.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!