A new branch No. 36 of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was opened in Kyiv. The branch is located at the intersection of Saksahanskoho streets and Peremohy Square, in a place which is convenient and accessible for clients at the following address: Shevchenkivskyi district 120, Saksahanskoho St.
The new branch is traditionally equipped with an area with self-service terminals (SST), computers and tablets with access to Internet banking, "PUMB online" and "PUMB online Corporate" and a 24/7 area with round-the-clock access to banking services via ATMs and self-service terminal.
Address of the Branch No. 36: Kyiv, 120, Saksahanskoho St.
Work hours: Mo.-Fr. 09:00-18:00, without a break; Sat. - Sun. – day off.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!