A new branch No. 36 of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was opened in Kyiv. The branch is located at the intersection of Saksahanskoho streets and Peremohy Square, in a place which is convenient and accessible for clients at the following address: Shevchenkivskyi district 120, Saksahanskoho St.
The new branch is traditionally equipped with an area with self-service terminals (SST), computers and tablets with access to Internet banking, "PUMB online" and "PUMB online Corporate" and a 24/7 area with round-the-clock access to banking services via ATMs and self-service terminal.
Address of the Branch No. 36: Kyiv, 120, Saksahanskoho St.
Work hours: Mo.-Fr. 09:00-18:00, without a break; Sat. - Sun. – day off.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Кривому Розі
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!