First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has entered the top-5 in the nomination "The Best Product for Agrarians" of the rating "Financial Oscar. Autumn 2016".
In addition, FUIB has also been recognized as one of the leaders in terms of innovations in the banking sector in the nomination "The New Format" and has entered the top-10 in the nominations "Support for SMEs" and "The Best Deposit Product".
The rating "Financial Oscar. Autumn 2016" was carried out and compiled by the periodical "Business", within the framework of which the magazine summarized the work of the banking sector and evaluated leaders of the financial market according to the results of the first half of 2016.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!