Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has received Service Excellence award in the nomination "For the High Standards in the Provision of Services for Customers and Affiliate Banks" from MasterCard Europe SA.
"FUIB is our partner in the development of cashless payments in Ukraine for many years now, and we would like to mention in particular achievements of the bank in the development of the highest class services for a broad customer network. FUIB's successful cooperation with affiliate banks makes it possible to offer the maximum number of clients advanced products and technologies from Mastercard – for convenient and secure cashless payments," noted Inha Andreyeva, Director of work with clients of the Mastercard Europe representative office in Ukraine and Moldova.
FUIB's Processing Center demonstrates a high level of fault tolerance and data compliance, high quality standards of transaction processing, ensures the security of carrying out operations with the use of electronic payment means," highlighted Yuliya Shatrova, Head of FUIB's Processing Center.
Today, FUIB's Processing Centre is in the top-2 in the provision of processing services in Ukraine; it provides services for 25 Ukrainian banks, more than 2,600 ATMs and 7,000 POS-terminals.
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
- ПУМБ закінчив I квартал 2019 року з чистим прибутком 756,9 млн гривень
- Financial Club Awards 2019: ПУМБ відзначили в 16 номінаціях
- ПУМБ увійшов у ТОП-10 кращих роботодавців України
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!