Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has received Service Excellence award in the nomination "For the High Standards in the Provision of Services for Customers and Affiliate Banks" from MasterCard Europe SA.
"FUIB is our partner in the development of cashless payments in Ukraine for many years now, and we would like to mention in particular achievements of the bank in the development of the highest class services for a broad customer network. FUIB's successful cooperation with affiliate banks makes it possible to offer the maximum number of clients advanced products and technologies from Mastercard – for convenient and secure cashless payments," noted Inha Andreyeva, Director of work with clients of the Mastercard Europe representative office in Ukraine and Moldova.
FUIB's Processing Center demonstrates a high level of fault tolerance and data compliance, high quality standards of transaction processing, ensures the security of carrying out operations with the use of electronic payment means," highlighted Yuliya Shatrova, Head of FUIB's Processing Center.
Today, FUIB's Processing Centre is in the top-2 in the provision of processing services in Ukraine; it provides services for 25 Ukrainian banks, more than 2,600 ATMs and 7,000 POS-terminals.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!