First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has won a grand prize for the electronic Annual Report 2015 in the contest "The Best Corporate Media 2016", which is held annually by the Association of Corporate Media of Ukraine.
Also, FUIB has won the 2nd place for the corporate periodical for clients "The People's Banker" and for the corporate page facebook.com/pumbua. The 3rd place in the contest has been awarded to the corporate calendar "PUMB 2016" and to the TV program on television and radio broadcasting company "Ukraine", "People's Banker".
"This year, we abandoned the traditional format used by banks to present their annual results and prepared the report in a new format for the ordinary people. It is written in plain language. Key financial indicators are presented in a convenient infographic format, informatively and comprehensibly. We have also launched a number of ambitious media projects, among which are corporate periodical for clients "The People's Banker", as well as significantly improved and extended the topics of the TV program "The People's Banker,"noted Liliya Zubareva, FUIB's communications director.
The Association of Corporate Media of Ukraine is holding the contest for the eleventh consecutive year. 108 corporate projects created by domestic companies has been submitted for consideration of the members of the jury in two dozen categories of the contest "The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2016".
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 червня 2020 року
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!