First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has started cooperation with the company "E-COM", within the framework of which it has become possible to use a unique service FactorEx. The service is based on the exchange of electronic documents between the participants of the factoring transaction in a single on-line environment.
FactorEx will allow one to carry out factoring transactions, as well as to validate registers using digital signature, without drawing up paper documents and visiting the bank.
The entire factoring financing procedure will take place on-line and will take not more than 3 seconds, and the repayment of financial assets will be carried out without the territorial binding to the bank.
The use of the FactorEx service and transfer of documents in an electronic form for the obtainment of financing will allow FUIB to automate the process of factoring financing and to increase the speed of current operations, and it will also save client's time and resources.
Factoring from FUIB is the mechanism of the future for your business!
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!