First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has congratulated the 40,000-th client from the small business segment, which was the company "Quality Product Plus."
"Quality Product Plus" is a Ukrainian company, which specializes in integrated supplies of chemical raw materials, disinfectants, and which is one of the leaders of the Khmelnytskyi region. Today, "Quality Product Plus" is actively engaged in the import of chemical products and is an official representative of leading Italian manufacturers in the territory of Ukraine.
"In FUIB, we were helped to quickly find solutions to all of our current issues with regards to the purchase of currency and conducting import operations. Moreover, FUIB has proven to be the most profitable of all those that are offered in the market today. Taking into account the fact that the bank has been operating for 25 years, we were confident that we were doing the right thing by making FUIB our financial partner and adviser," shared his experience Ivan Horyachov, director of the "Quality Product Plus".
Olena Rudyk, FUIB's head of the department of work with small and medium-sized businesses, has noted:
"FUIB is a bank for business. Our task is to make the life of entrepreneurs in Ukraine as simple as possible in terms of service and processes, so understanding of the client's business, its specific features and needs is today the main priority in the everyday work of FUIB in the B2B segment."
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!