First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has announced financial results of the 3rd quarter of 2016. According to the results of 9 months, FUIB earned the net profit of 276 million UAH. Profit before provisions and taxes amounted to 1.3 billion UAH. As on 01.10.2016 FUIB's assets exceeded 41 billion UAH.
Total income of the bank according to the results of 9 months of 2016 amounted to 2.6 billion UAH. Net interest income of the bank amounted to 1.5 billion hryvnia, commission income amounted to 688.4 million hryvnia.
Corporate loan portfolio amounted to about 29 billion UAH, and loans to individuals amounted to 6.7 billion UAH. In comparison with the same period in 2015, FUIB's liabilities increased by almost 17% and amounted to 37 billion UAH. Customer funds amounted to 31,1 billion UAH, while funds of legal entities exceeded 16.4 billion UAH, and funds of individuals exceeded 14.6 billion UAH.
- Return on assets (ROA) before provisions and taxes amounted to 4.4%;
- Return on equity (ROE) before provisions and taxes amounted to 48.3%;
- Net interest margin amounted to 5.8%.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!