FUIB provides cash loans for clients whose main income comes fr om entrepreneurial activities. Cash credit lim it for individual entrepreneurs for their personal needs equals up to 50,000 UAH.
You do not need a certificate of earned income. In order to get a loan for personal needs, individual entrepreneurs need a minimal package of documents, that is, a passport of the citizen of Ukraine, client's Tax Reference Number, and original extract from the state register. The entrepreneur must be registered for not less than a year and must conduct their business for at least six months.
This is one of the few offers in the market for individuals who receive income as entrepreneurs and who want to get a cash credit for their personal needs. Taking out and receiving cash credit in FUIB takes 1 visit and about 1 hour – from the beginning of the application entry in the branch, and until the moment the client already has the money.
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!