FUIB provides cash loans for clients whose main income comes fr om entrepreneurial activities. Cash credit lim it for individual entrepreneurs for their personal needs equals up to 50,000 UAH.
You do not need a certificate of earned income. In order to get a loan for personal needs, individual entrepreneurs need a minimal package of documents, that is, a passport of the citizen of Ukraine, client's Tax Reference Number, and original extract from the state register. The entrepreneur must be registered for not less than a year and must conduct their business for at least six months.
This is one of the few offers in the market for individuals who receive income as entrepreneurs and who want to get a cash credit for their personal needs. Taking out and receiving cash credit in FUIB takes 1 visit and about 1 hour – from the beginning of the application entry in the branch, and until the moment the client already has the money.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!