FUIB provides cash loans for clients whose main income comes fr om entrepreneurial activities. Cash credit lim it for individual entrepreneurs for their personal needs equals up to 50,000 UAH.
You do not need a certificate of earned income. In order to get a loan for personal needs, individual entrepreneurs need a minimal package of documents, that is, a passport of the citizen of Ukraine, client's Tax Reference Number, and original extract from the state register. The entrepreneur must be registered for not less than a year and must conduct their business for at least six months.
This is one of the few offers in the market for individuals who receive income as entrepreneurs and who want to get a cash credit for their personal needs. Taking out and receiving cash credit in FUIB takes 1 visit and about 1 hour – from the beginning of the application entry in the branch, and until the moment the client already has the money.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!