FUIB provides cash loans for clients whose main income comes fr om entrepreneurial activities. Cash credit lim it for individual entrepreneurs for their personal needs equals up to 50,000 UAH.
You do not need a certificate of earned income. In order to get a loan for personal needs, individual entrepreneurs need a minimal package of documents, that is, a passport of the citizen of Ukraine, client's Tax Reference Number, and original extract from the state register. The entrepreneur must be registered for not less than a year and must conduct their business for at least six months.
This is one of the few offers in the market for individuals who receive income as entrepreneurs and who want to get a cash credit for their personal needs. Taking out and receiving cash credit in FUIB takes 1 visit and about 1 hour – from the beginning of the application entry in the branch, and until the moment the client already has the money.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!