Starting with 22 July 2016, PJSC "First Ukrainian International Bank" (FUIB) begins to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "Fidobank", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
FUIB disburses funds to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with PJSC "Fidobank", indicated place of residence registration in the following regions: Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Donetsk, Luhansk regions, AR Crimea and Sevastopol, as well as depositors who are non-residents.
Total amount of payments for the specified regions amounts to 455 million UAH.
Disbursement of funds to depositors will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund (20 May 2016), but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
Disbursement of funds is performed at any operating branch of the FUIB in the entire territory of Ukraine from 22 July 2016 to 02 September 2016 inclusive.
You can find more information for depositors of PJSC "Fidobank" regarding the obtainment of monetary compensations by calling 044-496-88-61, as well as on a special bank page http://pumb.ua/ru/fido/
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!