Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB PC) has successfully passed an independent audit for the compliance with PIN-code security program (PIN Security), developed by the international payment system Visa International, which indicates a high level of user PIN-codes security.
PIN Security Program requirements were created, so that banks and processing centers can ensure protection of PIN-codes when carrying out transactions at ATMs and POS-terminals.
"Successful completion of an independent audit confirms full compliance of technologies, solutions and policies used at FUIB Processing Center with the requirements of this program. In addition, it provides high protection of customers' PIN-codes when carrying out operations at every stage of operations processing by the bank," said Yulia Shatrova, head of the FUIB Processing Center.
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!