Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB PC) has successfully passed an independent audit for the compliance with PIN-code security program (PIN Security), developed by the international payment system Visa International, which indicates a high level of user PIN-codes security.
PIN Security Program requirements were created, so that banks and processing centers can ensure protection of PIN-codes when carrying out transactions at ATMs and POS-terminals.
"Successful completion of an independent audit confirms full compliance of technologies, solutions and policies used at FUIB Processing Center with the requirements of this program. In addition, it provides high protection of customers' PIN-codes when carrying out operations at every stage of operations processing by the bank," said Yulia Shatrova, head of the FUIB Processing Center.
- First regional conference of the all-Ukrainian competition "My career in Ukraine"
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!