Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB PC) has successfully passed an independent audit for the compliance with PIN-code security program (PIN Security), developed by the international payment system Visa International, which indicates a high level of user PIN-codes security.
PIN Security Program requirements were created, so that banks and processing centers can ensure protection of PIN-codes when carrying out transactions at ATMs and POS-terminals.
"Successful completion of an independent audit confirms full compliance of technologies, solutions and policies used at FUIB Processing Center with the requirements of this program. In addition, it provides high protection of customers' PIN-codes when carrying out operations at every stage of operations processing by the bank," said Yulia Shatrova, head of the FUIB Processing Center.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!