Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB PC) has successfully passed an independent audit for the compliance with PIN-code security program (PIN Security), developed by the international payment system Visa International, which indicates a high level of user PIN-codes security.
PIN Security Program requirements were created, so that banks and processing centers can ensure protection of PIN-codes when carrying out transactions at ATMs and POS-terminals.
"Successful completion of an independent audit confirms full compliance of technologies, solutions and policies used at FUIB Processing Center with the requirements of this program. In addition, it provides high protection of customers' PIN-codes when carrying out operations at every stage of operations processing by the bank," said Yulia Shatrova, head of the FUIB Processing Center.
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!