Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB PC) has successfully passed an independent audit for the compliance with PIN-code security program (PIN Security), developed by the international payment system Visa International, which indicates a high level of user PIN-codes security.
PIN Security Program requirements were created, so that banks and processing centers can ensure protection of PIN-codes when carrying out transactions at ATMs and POS-terminals.
"Successful completion of an independent audit confirms full compliance of technologies, solutions and policies used at FUIB Processing Center with the requirements of this program. In addition, it provides high protection of customers' PIN-codes when carrying out operations at every stage of operations processing by the bank," said Yulia Shatrova, head of the FUIB Processing Center.
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
- Unique booklet about professions and career in the banking sector will be distributed in general secondary education institutions in Ukraine
- PUMB Online mobile application has been downloaded more than 300 thousand times
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!