On 30 June, a new branch No. 35 of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was opened in Kyiv at the following address: Obolonskyi district, 26, Obolonskiy avenue, in the residential complex "Obolon Residences".
The new branch is equipped with self-service terminals (SST), computers and tablets with access to the Internet banking "PUMB online" and "PUMB online Corporate". With their help, clients can make utility payments, transfer money, make a deposit or get a loan. It is also possible to repay loans and to deposit cash on the settlement account using the SST.
In addition, for the convenience of FUIB customers, a 24/7 zone has been organized in the new branch with the round-the-clock access to banking services through an ATM and a self-service terminal.
Address of the FUIB branch No. 35: Kyiv, 26, Obolonskiy avenue.
Work pattern: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-6 p.m., without a break; Saturday - Sunday – days off.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!