On 30 June, a new branch No. 35 of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was opened in Kyiv at the following address: Obolonskyi district, 26, Obolonskiy avenue, in the residential complex "Obolon Residences".
The new branch is equipped with self-service terminals (SST), computers and tablets with access to the Internet banking "PUMB online" and "PUMB online Corporate". With their help, clients can make utility payments, transfer money, make a deposit or get a loan. It is also possible to repay loans and to deposit cash on the settlement account using the SST.
In addition, for the convenience of FUIB customers, a 24/7 zone has been organized in the new branch with the round-the-clock access to banking services through an ATM and a self-service terminal.
Address of the FUIB branch No. 35: Kyiv, 26, Obolonskiy avenue.
Work pattern: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-6 p.m., without a break; Saturday - Sunday – days off.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!