First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the leaders in a number of nominations of the rating "Financial Academy 2015", which is annually prepared by the periodical "Business".
In particular, FUIB has taken the 2nd place in the nomination "Support for SMEs". Achievements of banks in lending and provision of services for small and medium-sized businesses were assessed within the framework of this nomination.
Also, FUIB has been awarded the 3rd position in the nomination "Agricultural Bank" for the high results in the field of support and financing of the agricultural sector projects.
"Financial Oscar" is an annual rating, which is made by the periodical "Business". Evaluation of banks was carried out by the jury formed of representatives of banking, investment and the expert community. Members of the jury carried out a secret independent evaluation of the ratings participants and got the right to nominate candidates for the title of winners in personal nominations.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!