First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the leaders in a number of nominations of the rating "Financial Academy 2015", which is annually prepared by the periodical "Business".
In particular, FUIB has taken the 2nd place in the nomination "Support for SMEs". Achievements of banks in lending and provision of services for small and medium-sized businesses were assessed within the framework of this nomination.
Also, FUIB has been awarded the 3rd position in the nomination "Agricultural Bank" for the high results in the field of support and financing of the agricultural sector projects.
"Financial Oscar" is an annual rating, which is made by the periodical "Business". Evaluation of banks was carried out by the jury formed of representatives of banking, investment and the expert community. Members of the jury carried out a secret independent evaluation of the ratings participants and got the right to nominate candidates for the title of winners in personal nominations.
- First regional conference of the all-Ukrainian competition "My career in Ukraine"
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!