First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the leaders in a number of nominations of the rating "Financial Academy 2015", which is annually prepared by the periodical "Business".
In particular, FUIB has taken the 2nd place in the nomination "Support for SMEs". Achievements of banks in lending and provision of services for small and medium-sized businesses were assessed within the framework of this nomination.
Also, FUIB has been awarded the 3rd position in the nomination "Agricultural Bank" for the high results in the field of support and financing of the agricultural sector projects.
"Financial Oscar" is an annual rating, which is made by the periodical "Business". Evaluation of banks was carried out by the jury formed of representatives of banking, investment and the expert community. Members of the jury carried out a secret independent evaluation of the ratings participants and got the right to nominate candidates for the title of winners in personal nominations.
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!