First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces about the early repayment of the stabilization loan of NBU.
On May 17, 2016, FUIB returned 486 million UAH to NBU.
In 2008-2009, FUIB took from NBU 2.3 billion UAH stabilization loans to maintain liquidity.
During the loan agreements period, FUB fully and timely fulfilled all its obligations.
In connection with the crisis of 2014, the National Bank gave banks the opportunity to extend the existing stabilization loans till 2020 (NBU Board Decree No. 363 as of June 06, 2015). On August 11, 2015, FUIB extended the loan repayment period till June 10, 2020.
Due to the positive indicators of liquidity and sustainable development, the management of FUIB has decided to repay the loans of NBU early.
"The focus on liquidity has long been a part of FUIB's conservative financial policy. This approach provides stability, allows the Bank to urgently fulfill their obligations to clients", stated Sergey Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
At this point, the balance sheet of FUIB does not contain stabilization resources from NBU.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!