During 2015, FUIB's assets amounted to 37.6 billion UAH, after increasing by 1%. At the same time, corporate loan portfolio of the bank amounted to 23.1 billion UAH, and the loan portfolio of individuals amounted to 3.2 billion UAH.
At the year-end, FUIB clients' funds have grown by 5%, to 27.6 billion UAH. The funds of legal entities exceeded 13.6 billion UAH, and the funds of individuals increased to 14.0 billion UAH.
In 2015, the bank earned an operating profit of 2.7 billion UAH, which is equal to the indicator of the previous year. At the same time, allocations to reserves increased by 68% compared to the 2014 and amounted to 4.8 billion UAH, which, as a result, determined the final financial result of the bank, that is, a loss in the amount of 1.7 billion UAH. Net interest income of the bank exceeded 2.1 billion UAH, and net commission income increased by 9%, to 0.9 billion UAH.
Equity of the bank has amounted to 3.7 billion UAH.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!