During 2015, FUIB's assets amounted to 37.6 billion UAH, after increasing by 1%. At the same time, corporate loan portfolio of the bank amounted to 23.1 billion UAH, and the loan portfolio of individuals amounted to 3.2 billion UAH.
At the year-end, FUIB clients' funds have grown by 5%, to 27.6 billion UAH. The funds of legal entities exceeded 13.6 billion UAH, and the funds of individuals increased to 14.0 billion UAH.
In 2015, the bank earned an operating profit of 2.7 billion UAH, which is equal to the indicator of the previous year. At the same time, allocations to reserves increased by 68% compared to the 2014 and amounted to 4.8 billion UAH, which, as a result, determined the final financial result of the bank, that is, a loss in the amount of 1.7 billion UAH. Net interest income of the bank exceeded 2.1 billion UAH, and net commission income increased by 9%, to 0.9 billion UAH.
Equity of the bank has amounted to 3.7 billion UAH.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!