First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) provides all owners of corporate cards with an opportunity to connect to the 3D Secure technology for secure payments on the Internet. At the time of online payment, the technology additionally identifies the client by sending an SMS with the OTP password to confirm authorized writing off of costs.
From April 11, 2016, purchase of goods and services on the Internet with the use of FUIB corporate cards will only be possible by connecting to the 3D Secure service.
The new service does not involve any additional fees. Clients can connect to the 3D Secure on their own in the Internet banking "PUMB online Corporate", in the section "Corporate Cards". In order to do this, you need to tick the check-box "Enable 3D Secure" and enter the current mobile phone number of the card owners for each corporate card, with which the client is planning to perform settlements on the Internet.
We remind you that since October 2015, a service that allows you to obtain cash flow statements for company's corporate cards and to form registers of corporate card accounts transactions for the required period has been available for FUIB corporate clients in the system "PUMB online Corporate". Presence of bank employee's electronic signature on statements allows one to immediately use them in the company's financial statements.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!