FUIB provides more favorable terms of cash loans for borrowers from 45 to 70 years of age. Monthly payment under such loan can be up to 10% lower than the standard loan terms. You need only your passport and your Tax Reference Number to obtain the loan. You can get a cash loan from FUIB just within 1 hour of the beginning of the filing of an application at the bank branch.
"The quality of the cash loan portfolio for the retired and for the customers over 45 is better than for other groups, the payment discipline of such clients is higher as they have small but steady income. FUIB willingly lends to these borrowers and offers them more favorable conditions. As a result, more than 40% of the total amount of cash loans today are issued by FUIB to the retired and the customers over 45 years," said Sebastian Rubaj, FUIB’s Deputy Chairman of the Board of Retail Business.
In general, the maximum amount of cash lending for the open market at FUIB now amounts up to 50,000 UAH with the loan term of up to 2 years. Early repayment is without commissions and with no penalties. The borrower must be formally employed or receive pensions.
At the same time, more favorable conditions of cash loans at FUIB are also offered to those borrowers who can provide an prove of income, and employees of the companies that are clients of FUIB with salary projects.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!