First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has been recognized as a bank with one of the highest levels of data compliance according to the Data Integrity Compliance Program annual monitoring carried out by the MasterCard international payment system. According to the results of this study, the Processing Center of FUIB received an award for the high level of clearing and authorization data compliance in the Europe region.
"The task of FUIB as a bank is to ensure the reliability, security and convenience of work for our partners. The fact that FUIB was included in the group of leading European processing centers is the best confirmation of the high quality of services provided by our processing center," noted Tomasz Wiszniewski, FUIB's operating officer and Deputy Chairman of the Board.
Monitoring, which MasterCard has been carrying out since 2013, is aimed at confirming high standards of quality and efficiency of transaction processing on the part of bank processing centers, and at minimizing the risks of transactions protesting, as well as at improving the level of payment card services.
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!