In connection with the celebration of International Women's Day, in accordance with the applicable labor legislation of Ukraine, we inform you about the work pattern of FUIB branches in the coming holidays:
March 5 – March 8, 2016 - days off
March 9 – March 11, 2016 - usual work pattern
March 12, 2016, Saturday - work instead of Monday, March 7 (workday is shortened by 1 hour)
March 13, 2016, Sunday - day off
from March 14, 2016, Monday - usual work pattern
The following FUIB branches work according to individual schedule:
March 7 – March 8, 2016 - usual work pattern:
- FUIB branch "Regional Center (RC) in Kyiv" at the following address: 01054, Kyiv, Shevchenko district, 53, Bohdan Khmelnytskyi St.;
- FUIB branch "RC in Kyiv" at the following address: 08307, Kyiv region, Boryspil, International Airport "Boryspil", terminal "D";
- FUIB branch No. 35 in Kyiv at the following address: 04114, Kyiv, Obolonskyi district, 20, Poliarna St., building D, shopping and leisure center Epicenter;
March 7, 2016 - usual work pattern;
March 8, 2016 - day off:
- FUIB branch No. 11 in Kyiv at the following address: 04080, Kyiv, Obolonskyi district, 53, Novokonstiantynovska St.;
- FUIB branch "RC in Mariupol" at the following address: 87500, Donetsk region, Mariupol, Zhovtnevyi district, 39, Engels St., building A.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!