In connection with the celebration of International Women's Day, in accordance with the applicable labor legislation of Ukraine, we inform you about the work pattern of FUIB branches in the coming holidays:
March 5 – March 8, 2016 - days off
March 9 – March 11, 2016 - usual work pattern
March 12, 2016, Saturday - work instead of Monday, March 7 (workday is shortened by 1 hour)
March 13, 2016, Sunday - day off
from March 14, 2016, Monday - usual work pattern
The following FUIB branches work according to individual schedule:
March 7 – March 8, 2016 - usual work pattern:
- FUIB branch "Regional Center (RC) in Kyiv" at the following address: 01054, Kyiv, Shevchenko district, 53, Bohdan Khmelnytskyi St.;
- FUIB branch "RC in Kyiv" at the following address: 08307, Kyiv region, Boryspil, International Airport "Boryspil", terminal "D";
- FUIB branch No. 35 in Kyiv at the following address: 04114, Kyiv, Obolonskyi district, 20, Poliarna St., building D, shopping and leisure center Epicenter;
March 7, 2016 - usual work pattern;
March 8, 2016 - day off:
- FUIB branch No. 11 in Kyiv at the following address: 04080, Kyiv, Obolonskyi district, 53, Novokonstiantynovska St.;
- FUIB branch "RC in Mariupol" at the following address: 87500, Donetsk region, Mariupol, Zhovtnevyi district, 39, Engels St., building A.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!