The FSTS Stock Exchange has published the rating of securities traders, who participated in the auctions the last month. According to the results of 2015, the First Ukrainian International Bank was recognized as a leader among securities traders in the market of sovereign bonds.
"For many years FUIB has been occupying a position of an active player in the securities market, since the clients trust our experience and professionalism when selecting instruments for investment. We help our clients to form securities portfolios that combine low risks and high yield, protect savings from exchange rate fluctuations," noted Anton Stadnik, FUIB's head of the department of Investment Business.
FUIB provides a full range of services in the stock market; the bank possesses all types of licenses required for professional activity in the stock market: dealer and brokerage, securities management, underwriting. FUIB is a member of the leading stock exchanges in Ukraine.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!