The FSTS Stock Exchange has published the rating of securities traders, who participated in the auctions the last month. According to the results of 2015, the First Ukrainian International Bank was recognized as a leader among securities traders in the market of sovereign bonds.
"For many years FUIB has been occupying a position of an active player in the securities market, since the clients trust our experience and professionalism when selecting instruments for investment. We help our clients to form securities portfolios that combine low risks and high yield, protect savings from exchange rate fluctuations," noted Anton Stadnik, FUIB's head of the department of Investment Business.
FUIB provides a full range of services in the stock market; the bank possesses all types of licenses required for professional activity in the stock market: dealer and brokerage, securities management, underwriting. FUIB is a member of the leading stock exchanges in Ukraine.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!