The FSTS Stock Exchange has published the rating of securities traders, who participated in the auctions the last month. According to the results of 2015, the First Ukrainian International Bank was recognized as a leader among securities traders in the market of sovereign bonds.
"For many years FUIB has been occupying a position of an active player in the securities market, since the clients trust our experience and professionalism when selecting instruments for investment. We help our clients to form securities portfolios that combine low risks and high yield, protect savings from exchange rate fluctuations," noted Anton Stadnik, FUIB's head of the department of Investment Business.
FUIB provides a full range of services in the stock market; the bank possesses all types of licenses required for professional activity in the stock market: dealer and brokerage, securities management, underwriting. FUIB is a member of the leading stock exchanges in Ukraine.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!