In 2016 First Ukrainian International bank (FUIB) continues to serve citizens in the payment of pensions. Like last year, the First Ukrainian belongs to the list approved by the Pension Fund of Ukraine which authorizes banks to serve current accounts of pensioners and aid beneficiaries. The term of the agreement is extended to January 01, 2017.
For pensions and social payments, FUIB developed a custom product – the card package "Social", that takes into account the needs of this client group. One visit to the branch is enough to start receiving pension to a FUIB card. Then the bank will deliver a relevant application to the Pension Fund of Ukraine on its own. An additional card for a family member, which is issued without additional fees, is envisaged in addition to a pension card. You can use it to replenish the account of the holder of the social package, or, in the other way, use funds on the card in accordance with the limits set by the pensioner.
Pension Fund of Ukraine selects the authorized banks on the basis of the findings of the National Bank of Ukraine concerning the financial condition and performance of economic standards by banks authorized to serve current accounts of pensioners and beneficiaries over the last six months, and analyzing their activities in the payment of pensions and financial assistance, and compliance with applicable laws. The selection of banks in which in case of the consent of pensioners and beneficiaries accounts for payment of pensions and financial aid will be opened is provided by the contest commission.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!