In 2016 First Ukrainian International bank (FUIB) continues to serve citizens in the payment of pensions. Like last year, the First Ukrainian belongs to the list approved by the Pension Fund of Ukraine which authorizes banks to serve current accounts of pensioners and aid beneficiaries. The term of the agreement is extended to January 01, 2017.
For pensions and social payments, FUIB developed a custom product – the card package "Social", that takes into account the needs of this client group. One visit to the branch is enough to start receiving pension to a FUIB card. Then the bank will deliver a relevant application to the Pension Fund of Ukraine on its own. An additional card for a family member, which is issued without additional fees, is envisaged in addition to a pension card. You can use it to replenish the account of the holder of the social package, or, in the other way, use funds on the card in accordance with the limits set by the pensioner.
Pension Fund of Ukraine selects the authorized banks on the basis of the findings of the National Bank of Ukraine concerning the financial condition and performance of economic standards by banks authorized to serve current accounts of pensioners and beneficiaries over the last six months, and analyzing their activities in the payment of pensions and financial assistance, and compliance with applicable laws. The selection of banks in which in case of the consent of pensioners and beneficiaries accounts for payment of pensions and financial aid will be opened is provided by the contest commission.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!