First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a branch in the city of Uman in Cherkasy region. Now the FUIB's branch is located in the heart of the city and is maximally accessible to all residents.
FUIB's branch in the city of Uman offers customers a full range of banking products and services for both private individuals and entrepreneurs, to small and medium-sized businesses. In the zone of Internet banking "PUMB online" clients can independently perform any operations with their account and get advice from the manager. The branch is equipped with an external ATM operating around the clock. The zone for cash servicing ensures confidentiality of transactions with cash.
"FUIB always goes towards its customers and strives to provide maximum availability of banking services throughout the territory of Ukraine. We opened an office in the central area of the city. Thanks to it, the citizens of Uman can quickly and comfortably access the professional service and the most advanced banking products," said Natalia Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Board on development of FUIB's network.
FUIB's branch address is 20301, Cherkasy region., Uman, Lenin St. 8a.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!