First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a branch in the city of Uman in Cherkasy region. Now the FUIB's branch is located in the heart of the city and is maximally accessible to all residents.
FUIB's branch in the city of Uman offers customers a full range of banking products and services for both private individuals and entrepreneurs, to small and medium-sized businesses. In the zone of Internet banking "PUMB online" clients can independently perform any operations with their account and get advice from the manager. The branch is equipped with an external ATM operating around the clock. The zone for cash servicing ensures confidentiality of transactions with cash.
"FUIB always goes towards its customers and strives to provide maximum availability of banking services throughout the territory of Ukraine. We opened an office in the central area of the city. Thanks to it, the citizens of Uman can quickly and comfortably access the professional service and the most advanced banking products," said Natalia Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Board on development of FUIB's network.
FUIB's branch address is 20301, Cherkasy region., Uman, Lenin St. 8a.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!