First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a branch in the city of Uman in Cherkasy region. Now the FUIB's branch is located in the heart of the city and is maximally accessible to all residents.
FUIB's branch in the city of Uman offers customers a full range of banking products and services for both private individuals and entrepreneurs, to small and medium-sized businesses. In the zone of Internet banking "PUMB online" clients can independently perform any operations with their account and get advice from the manager. The branch is equipped with an external ATM operating around the clock. The zone for cash servicing ensures confidentiality of transactions with cash.
"FUIB always goes towards its customers and strives to provide maximum availability of banking services throughout the territory of Ukraine. We opened an office in the central area of the city. Thanks to it, the citizens of Uman can quickly and comfortably access the professional service and the most advanced banking products," said Natalia Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Board on development of FUIB's network.
FUIB's branch address is 20301, Cherkasy region., Uman, Lenin St. 8a.
- The range has been expanded: more than 600 units of Ukrainian machinery on credit with a 0% down payment at FUIB
- ПУМБ презентує звіт за 2018 рік
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 14 червня по 1 липня 2019 року
- ПУМБ повідомляє про зміну в складі Правління
- Check counterparties in the "PUMB Online for Entrepreneurs" Internet banking!
- Зберігайте та примножуйте разом з новим депозитом «Накопичувальний» від ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!