Until December 31, the customers of the First Ukrainian International Bank may pay their utility bills online without commissions in the new payments service of FUIB, which operates now within the internet banking system of FUIB https://online.pumb.ua/. For the convenience of the PUMB online users, the formerly created templates of payments have been already transferred to the new service.
Using the new payments service, the customers of the First Ukrainian can replenish their mobile phone account, pay utility bills or, for example, fines, buy train tickets, transfer money from card to card, and much more. Access to the new service is possible from the personal page in PUMB online.
In general, already up to 70% of banking transactions, which are normally used by retail customers, are available 24/7 in the Internet banking "PUMB online".
* A complete list of companies, payments to which are made without commissions, is available in the online banking
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
- FUIB offers special terms of service to support its clients during the quarantine period
- FUIB will open Analytics Academy for Ukrainian students
- FUIB has provided more than UAH 4 billion to support small and medium-sized businesses
- “Financial Sensei”. An educational series on finance for young people, created by the Ministry of Finance, the NBU and FUIB, has appeared on Diya.Digital Education
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!