Until December 31, the customers of the First Ukrainian International Bank may pay their utility bills online without commissions in the new payments service of FUIB, which operates now within the internet banking system of FUIB https://online.pumb.ua/. For the convenience of the PUMB online users, the formerly created templates of payments have been already transferred to the new service.
Using the new payments service, the customers of the First Ukrainian can replenish their mobile phone account, pay utility bills or, for example, fines, buy train tickets, transfer money from card to card, and much more. Access to the new service is possible from the personal page in PUMB online.
In general, already up to 70% of banking transactions, which are normally used by retail customers, are available 24/7 in the Internet banking "PUMB online".
* A complete list of companies, payments to which are made without commissions, is available in the online banking
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!