First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has paid out 725 million UAH to clients of PJSC "Bank "Finance and Credit", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. Depositors of the bank "Finance and Credit" placed about 30% of funds in FUIB - under term deposit "Profitable" at the rate of 25% and under deposit "Free" with the ability to withdraw money and to replenish the deposit.
FUIB made payment of the guaranteed amounts of deposits starting with November 4, 2015 to depositors, whose registered place of residence at the time of the conclusion of bank deposit/account agreement with the bank "Finance and Credit" was one of the following: Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Luhansk, Sumy, Chernihiv regions, Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!