First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has paid out 725 million UAH to clients of PJSC "Bank "Finance and Credit", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. Depositors of the bank "Finance and Credit" placed about 30% of funds in FUIB - under term deposit "Profitable" at the rate of 25% and under deposit "Free" with the ability to withdraw money and to replenish the deposit.
FUIB made payment of the guaranteed amounts of deposits starting with November 4, 2015 to depositors, whose registered place of residence at the time of the conclusion of bank deposit/account agreement with the bank "Finance and Credit" was one of the following: Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Luhansk, Sumy, Chernihiv regions, Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!