According to the results of the 3-rd quarter of 2015, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) occupies the fifth position among Ukrainian banks by the amount of attracted funds of private clients, what is two positions higher in comparison with the beginning of the year. As at September 30, 2015, the amount of funds of individuals in FUIB amounted to 12.6 billion UAH.
"For several months we observe the growth of funds of private clients, which indicates gradual restoration of public confidence in the Ukrainian banking system. We are proud of the fact that about 85% of depositors reallocate their funds in FUIB, and about 30% of depositors of troubled banks, to who Private Deposit Guarantee Fund pays out funds through our bank, place them on deposits in FUIB. Such confidence is the result of our hard everyday work to ensure the financial stability of the bank and loyalty to the principle of transparent business," noted Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!