First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was marked with the award of the MasterCard payment system for management of card portfolio. The bank received the award during the annual conference for bankers MasterCard Day. In the MasterCard payment system, FUIB issues debit and credit cards.
"Ukrainian payment market is rapidly developing and banks start to compete for customers by the content of products. The key to success in today's environment is to effectively manage card portfolio. In 2015, our reliable partner - FUIB - managed to do this best of all, and we are are pleased to mark their successful work with this award," stated Vira Platonova, general director of the MasterCard Europe representative office in Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.
"VSEMOZHU credit card is a flagship of active use of MasterCard payment cards in FUIB portfolio. According to our estimate, customers use this credit card 30% more than on average in the segment of credit cards in the market. We also note that since the launch of the product, VSEMOZHU users' activity has increased by almost 20% in comparison with the activity on other bank credit cards before the introduction of the said product. In addition to the effective management of credit cards portfolio, such a result is also provided by the benefits of VSEMOZHU for clients – grace period of up to 62 days, the ability to execute any transactions for payment in equal installments, cash withdrawals without commissions at any ATM in the world," stated Yaroslav Skovron, FUIB's director of the department of retail business products.
- ПУМБ запускає індивідуальні кредитні канікули по кредитних картках
- В липні ПУМБ видав кредитів готівкою на суму 500 млн грн
- Agro portfolio of FUIB's small business segment exceeded 1 billion UAH
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!