High reliability of deposits in the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), which has been recently reported by the agency "Credit-Rating", is provided, among others, by the regular compliance of the bank with the liquidity ratios of the National Bank of Ukraine and by the maintenance of a significant amount of liquid assets. In particular, as of 1st of November 2015, FUIB performs quick liquidity ratio (N4) at the level of 55.79% (whereas standard rate is not less than 20%). Current liquidity ratio (N5) has amounted to 84.16% (whereas standard rate is not less than 40%) and the short-term liquidity (N6) amounted to 112.76% (whereas standard rate is not less than 60%). This is the highest level of liquid assets since the beginning of the year.
Primary liquidity cushion of FUIB equals 5.7 billion UAH according to the results of the third quarter (as of November 1, 2015). The bank regards the following as primary liquidity: cash desk remainder (1.1 billion UAH), correspondent accounts in the NBU (1.1 billion UAH) and current accounts in foreign banks with investment rating, such as Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, Bank of New York (3.5 billion UAH). The bank regards high liquid securities issued by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine and the National Bank of Ukraine, the amount of which in the portfolio of the bank equals 1.9 billion UAH, as secondary liquidity cushion.
"In the third quarter we managed to almost double the increase the bank's liquidity. Saving significant "liquidity cushion" has been a part of the financial policy of FUIB for many years. This approach, on the one hand, reduces the possibility of the bank to increase profits, but on the other hand provides stability and allows the bank to fulfill its obligations to clients immediately," noted Serhiy Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- ПУМБ запускає індивідуальні кредитні канікули по кредитних картках
- В липні ПУМБ видав кредитів готівкою на суму 500 млн грн
- Agro portfolio of FUIB's small business segment exceeded 1 billion UAH
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!