High reliability of deposits in the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), which has been recently reported by the agency "Credit-Rating", is provided, among others, by the regular compliance of the bank with the liquidity ratios of the National Bank of Ukraine and by the maintenance of a significant amount of liquid assets. In particular, as of 1st of November 2015, FUIB performs quick liquidity ratio (N4) at the level of 55.79% (whereas standard rate is not less than 20%). Current liquidity ratio (N5) has amounted to 84.16% (whereas standard rate is not less than 40%) and the short-term liquidity (N6) amounted to 112.76% (whereas standard rate is not less than 60%). This is the highest level of liquid assets since the beginning of the year.
Primary liquidity cushion of FUIB equals 5.7 billion UAH according to the results of the third quarter (as of November 1, 2015). The bank regards the following as primary liquidity: cash desk remainder (1.1 billion UAH), correspondent accounts in the NBU (1.1 billion UAH) and current accounts in foreign banks with investment rating, such as Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, Bank of New York (3.5 billion UAH). The bank regards high liquid securities issued by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine and the National Bank of Ukraine, the amount of which in the portfolio of the bank equals 1.9 billion UAH, as secondary liquidity cushion.
"In the third quarter we managed to almost double the increase the bank's liquidity. Saving significant "liquidity cushion" has been a part of the financial policy of FUIB for many years. This approach, on the one hand, reduces the possibility of the bank to increase profits, but on the other hand provides stability and allows the bank to fulfill its obligations to clients immediately," noted Serhiy Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!