Credit Rating agency announced the results of the rating action taken on bank deposit ratings assigned earlier to Ukraine’s banks. The Agency confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB).
The rating was updated on October 29, 2015. According to the applied special-purpose rating scale the deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine.
Bank Deposit Rating grade 5 (highest deposit strength) indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
As reported earlier, deposits of the First Ukrainian International Bank entered the top-5 of the most profitable deposits in the national currency in large and major banks in Ukraine according to the rating of profitability of bank deposits in Ukraine carried out by the "Dengi" magazine (“Money”, No. 18 (308) dated September 24, 2015).
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 13 bln
- FUIB received 6 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2021 competition
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!