First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), together with Latifundist.com agricultural portal and analytical agency TOP Lead, issued a guide AgroEkporter, which contains the results of the study of the world market of agricultural raw materials.
"The aim of our study was to show agrarians the current situation in the world agricultural market, to find niches and opportunities for our domestic agrarians to increase their share in the world stock turnover. We took up this project because we see that our clients need the bank to be more than a financial machine. The bank must speak the same language as the client and must be their financial adviser. We are interested in the prosperity of each of our clients, therefore we supported the project AgroEkporter and will support other projects that will provide our customers with useful information for making business decisions," said Olexiy Volchkov, FUIB’s Deputy Chairman of the Board.
User-friendly and multifunctional guide "Agroexporter" was presented on October 28, 2015 at the exhibition InterAgro. The guide contains interesting statistics for production, consumption and international trade in agricultural products. The data is displayed in the form of infographics, the work with which is utmost comfortable for the users. The compilers made the way information is presented understandable, simple and interesting.
AgroEkporter guide is already freely available on the Latifundist.com agricultural portal http://latifundist.com/agroexporter
- Save lives, open hotels and teach: teens learned about careers in services
- FUIB opened a new branch in Pervomaysky
- FUIB opened a new branch in Drohobych
- Центр «Розвиток КСВ» і Career Hub спільно з банком ПУМБ провели першу зустріч з експертами медичної сфери для учасників проєкту «Моя кар’єра в Україні»
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!