First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) in September 2015 increased the deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia by 4.6% or by 147.35 million UAH. This exceeds the growth dynamics of the market portfolio more than two times. According to the official data of the National Bank of Ukraine, during the same period, growth of the deposit portfolio of individuals in the national currency (excluding funds in the banks, which are recognized as insolvent and are at the stage of liquidation) for the entire banking system of Ukraine amounted to 2%. Also, it should be noted that the share of reallocation of deposits in FUIB in September 2015 increased from 85% to 90%.
"For the second month in a row we see a steady tendency of growth of the deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia. In FUIB, growth dynamics of retail deposits in September exceeded the market indicator more than two times. This speaks of the credibility of the bank and of the fact that customers highly appreciate reliability and stability of FUIB," noted Sebastian Rubai, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
The term of deposit placement also increased to 6 months. The share of such deposits in September 2015 increased to 30% from 20% in August.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!