On October 28, on the morning show "Morning with Ukraine" of television and radio broadcasting company "Ukraine", were announced the results of the first draw of "salary" fr om FUIB within the framework of the promotion "Place a deposit and win a salary for a year." The winner, that is, the number of a deposit agreement, which was drawn up in the period from October 19, was determined with the help of the lotto. From now on, the winner will be receiving a "salary" from FUIB in the amount of 10 thousand UAH on a monthly basis during a year. 2,777 agreements, which were drawn up in the period from October 19 to October 25, 2015 inclusive, took part in the first draw.
"Salary for a year" means a cash prize of 120,000 UAH, which is paid in equal monthly installments over a calendar year.
We remind you that all depositors, who have placed a deposit "Profitable" for a period of not less than 3 months in the amount of not less than 10 thousand UAH or 500 US dollars (euro) in the period from October 19 to December 29, 2015, automatically take part in the promotion "Place a deposit and win a salary for a year".
The results of the draw will be announced weekly, on every following Wednesday starting with October 28 and until December 29 on the morning show "Morning with Ukraine" on television and radio broadcasting company "Ukraine" at approximately 7:40-7:50. Every week one monetary prize will be drawn.
Terms of the promotion and a list of FUIB branches, wh ere one can place a deposit, can be found on the websitewww.pumb.ua.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!