PJSC "First Ukrainian International Bank" (FUIB) has completed payments of guaranteed amounts of compensation to depositors of the insolvent PJSC "Financial initiative". FUIB paid about 223 million UAH of compensations. Payments were made according to the decision of the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund in the period from September 25, 2015 until October 18, 2015.
We remind you that in 2015 FUIB was sel ected as an agent bank by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund to make payments of guaranteed amounts of compensations to depositors of the insolvent banks. FUIB made payments to clients of the insolvent CityCommerce Bank, «Imeksbank", "NADRA", "Kyivska Rus". Overall, since the beginning of 2015 more than 40 thousand depositors of insolvent banks have received compensations in FUIB fr om the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund for the total amount of about 880 million UAH.
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!