On October 5, 2015, according to the decision of the Extraordinary Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC "FUIB", the composition of the Supervisory Board of the bank was changed. Oleh Popov, General Director of the JSC "SCM" was appointed as a Chairman of the Supervisory Board of PJSC "FUIB" instead of Illya Arkhipov. Ilya Arkhipov, managing director of SCM Advisors (UK) Limited withdrew from the Supervisory Board of PJSC "FUIB," but at the same he will continue to advise the Supervisory Board of the bank on strategy and corporate management.
FUIB thanks Mr. Arkhipov for long-term contribution to the development of the bank and support in the formation in FUIB of one of the best management teams in the Ukrainian banking market.
Oleg Popov, Chief Executive Officer of SCM
Oleg Popov took the position of SCM’s chief executive officer in January 2006. He came to the company in 2000 as deputy chief executive and in 2001-2006 served as executive director. In 1991-2000 Mr Popov worked in various state institutions. At SCM Oleg Popov chairs the Supervisory Boards of DTEK and Shakhtar football club. He takes and approves key financial, investment and personnel decisions related to SCM and the Group’s assets and assesses performance of their chief executives.
Education: Oleg Popov graduated from the Donetsk Polytechnic Institute in 1991 and from the Donetsk State University in 1996.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!