For the first time signboards of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) appeared in the Zakarpattia region. Now the bank is represented in Uzhgorod and Mukachevo. Previously, these branches worked within the network of "Renaissance Credit". Now the final stage of operational merger of FUIB and "Renaissance Credit" takes place: during September, First Ukrainian is changing signboards on the 38 branches of the affiliated bank.
“Merger of the network has provided FUIB with representation in all regions of Ukraine and expansion of geographical presence up to cities with the population from 50 thousand residents. Thus, we strengthen positions in the mass segment of individual customers, small and micro business," commented Serhiy Chernenko, Chairman of the Board of the PJSC "FUIB".
Also, for the first time FUIB appears in 14 cities of Ukraine – in Nikopol, Oleksandriia, Pryluky, Chervonohrad, Uman, Kamianets-Podilskyi, etc. There became more bank branches in the regional centers, such as Kharkiv and Odessa, Vinnytsia and Dnipropetrovsk, Kyiv and Lviv.
In general, FUIB's All-Ukrainian regional network includes 158 branches. According to the NBU, FUIB is among the top three banks, which opened the largest number of branches in January-July 2015. The bank is one of the few in the financial market that are currently continuing to develop their network.
As we informed earlier, the legal merger of FUIB and "Renaissance Credit" took place in March 2015, when the PJSC "FUIB" became the legal successor of all rights and obligations of the JSC "RENAISSANCE CAPITAL BANK".
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!