In September, FUIB is changing signboards on 38 branches of the bank "Renaissance Credit". In particular, it has completed the replacement of signboards on 25 branches in Odessa, Kharkiv, Poltava, Sumy regions and in a number of cities in other regions. Among the cities, where the signboards with a red logo of FUIB appeared for the first time, are Kotovsk, Pryluky, Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi, Lozova, etc.
Replacement of signboards is held within the final stage of the operational merger of banks. Combining the network provides the bank with representation in all regions of Ukraine and expands its presence to cities with a population over 50 thousand citizens.
In the new branches of the joint network, the First Ukrainian brings to uniform standards the visual identity of the brand, including signboards, interior elements, appearance of staff and advertising materials. Also, zones of Internet banking "PUMB online" for remote account management, as well as ATMs, will appear in the former branches of "Renaissance Credit".
We would like to remind that the legal merger took place in March 2015 when FUIB became a legal successor of all rights and obligations of JSC "BANK RENAISSANCE CAPITAL". Now, the total of working branches of the combined network of FUIB equals 158.
According to the NBU, FUIB belongs to the Top-3 banks, which have opened the largest number of branches in January-July 2015. The bank is one of the few in the financial market, which are now continuing to develop their network.
- ПУМБ визнано кращим банком для бухгалтерів!
- Зустрічайте оновлення мобільного додатку ПУМБ Online
- ПУМБ запустив оплату через Garmin Pay для держателів карток Mastercard
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!