Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of PJSC "First Ukrainian International Bank" (FUIB) at the level uaАА-. The rating outlook is stable. The agency also confirmed the deposits reliability rating of the bank at the level of "5" (highest reliability). When upgrading the ratings, the agency has considered financial statements of PJSC "FUIB" for 2013-2014 and for the first half of 2015, as well as internal information provided by the bank during the rating process.
The borrower or the debt instrument with a rating uaAA is characterized by a very high creditworthiness compared to other Ukrainian borrowers or debt instruments. The "+" and "-" signs indicate intermediary categories (levels) compared to the standard categories (levels).
Stable outlook indicates that there are no anticipated reasons to change the rating during the year.
The bank deposits rating at the level of "5" (highest reliability) means that the bank is safe and minimally sensitive to adverse business, financial and economic factors.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!