Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of PJSC "First Ukrainian International Bank" (FUIB) at the level uaАА-. The rating outlook is stable. The agency also confirmed the deposits reliability rating of the bank at the level of "5" (highest reliability). When upgrading the ratings, the agency has considered financial statements of PJSC "FUIB" for 2013-2014 and for the first half of 2015, as well as internal information provided by the bank during the rating process.
The borrower or the debt instrument with a rating uaAA is characterized by a very high creditworthiness compared to other Ukrainian borrowers or debt instruments. The "+" and "-" signs indicate intermediary categories (levels) compared to the standard categories (levels).
Stable outlook indicates that there are no anticipated reasons to change the rating during the year.
The bank deposits rating at the level of "5" (highest reliability) means that the bank is safe and minimally sensitive to adverse business, financial and economic factors.
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 13 bln
- FUIB received 6 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2021 competition
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!