Private Deposit Guarantee Fund included PJSC "First Ukrainian International Bank" (FUIB) in the list of agent banks for payment of monetary compensation to depositors of liquidated banks. The decision was made by the executive directorate of the Fund on September 7, 2015.
FUIB will perform guaranteed payments not only to depositors of banks with the interim administration, but also to depositors of banks that are liquidated.
"The fact that the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund selected FUIB as one of the agent banks for payment of monetary compensation confirms the high reliability and stability of our bank. Already today we are ready to start payments to depositors of banks that are liquidated and where interim administration was introduced," marked Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
We remind you that since the beginning of 2015, FUIB has disbursed more than 652 million UAH as a partner bank within the framework of cooperation with the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. This amount was paid to depositors of banks PJSC CityCommerceBank, PJSC "CB "Nadra", JSC "Imeksbank", PJSC "Bank "Kyivska Rus". At the same time, depositors left about 30% of the total amount of returned payments at FUIB, by opening deposits.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!