Private Deposit Guarantee Fund included PJSC "First Ukrainian International Bank" (FUIB) in the list of agent banks for payment of monetary compensation to depositors of liquidated banks. The decision was made by the executive directorate of the Fund on September 7, 2015.
FUIB will perform guaranteed payments not only to depositors of banks with the interim administration, but also to depositors of banks that are liquidated.
"The fact that the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund selected FUIB as one of the agent banks for payment of monetary compensation confirms the high reliability and stability of our bank. Already today we are ready to start payments to depositors of banks that are liquidated and where interim administration was introduced," marked Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
We remind you that since the beginning of 2015, FUIB has disbursed more than 652 million UAH as a partner bank within the framework of cooperation with the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. This amount was paid to depositors of banks PJSC CityCommerceBank, PJSC "CB "Nadra", JSC "Imeksbank", PJSC "Bank "Kyivska Rus". At the same time, depositors left about 30% of the total amount of returned payments at FUIB, by opening deposits.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!