First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Krivyi Rih. Branch No. 9 is located at the following address: 37v Peremohy Avenue in the Inhuletskyi district. It provides a full range of services for individuals, as well as all types of cash transactions.
"The office in Krivyi Rih is the 158th in the network of the First Ukrainian Bank. In order to efficiently provide services for the increasing number of customers, we are opening new branches and continue to expand our presence in the regions. FUIB is one of the few banks that invest into the development of the branch network. As a result, according to the NBU, FUIB is in the top 3 banks in Ukraine that opened the largest number of branches in January-July 2015," said Nataliya Kosenko, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
As previously reported, in September, FUIB will replace signboards on 38 branches of the bank "Renaissance Credit" as the final stage of the operational merger of banks. More bank branches will appear in regional centers, for example, in Vinnytsia and Dnipropetrovsk, Kyiv and Lviv, Kharkiv and Odessa. In 14 cities of Ukraine, FUIB will appear for the first time - in Nikopol, Olexandriya, Pryluky, Chervonohrad, Uman, Kamyanets-Podilskyi, etc. It will also be the first time when FUIB signboards will appear in the Zakartpattia region: in Mukachevo and Uzhhorod.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!