First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Krivyi Rih. Branch No. 9 is located at the following address: 37v Peremohy Avenue in the Inhuletskyi district. It provides a full range of services for individuals, as well as all types of cash transactions.
"The office in Krivyi Rih is the 158th in the network of the First Ukrainian Bank. In order to efficiently provide services for the increasing number of customers, we are opening new branches and continue to expand our presence in the regions. FUIB is one of the few banks that invest into the development of the branch network. As a result, according to the NBU, FUIB is in the top 3 banks in Ukraine that opened the largest number of branches in January-July 2015," said Nataliya Kosenko, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
As previously reported, in September, FUIB will replace signboards on 38 branches of the bank "Renaissance Credit" as the final stage of the operational merger of banks. More bank branches will appear in regional centers, for example, in Vinnytsia and Dnipropetrovsk, Kyiv and Lviv, Kharkiv and Odessa. In 14 cities of Ukraine, FUIB will appear for the first time - in Nikopol, Olexandriya, Pryluky, Chervonohrad, Uman, Kamyanets-Podilskyi, etc. It will also be the first time when FUIB signboards will appear in the Zakartpattia region: in Mukachevo and Uzhhorod.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!