We inform you of an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY "FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK" (hereinafter - the Bank).
The meeting will be held on October 05, 2015 at the location of the Bank (on the premises of Kiev Head Office of the Bank): 04070, Kyiv, 4 Andriyivska St. (conference room, 4th floor, office 428)
The meeting starts at 11:00.
Registration of shareholders (their representatives) will be carried out on October 05, 2015 from 10:30 to 10:55 at the meeting venue.
The list of shareholders entitled to participate in the Bank Meeting will be compiled at 24:00, September 29, 2015.
1. Election of the Secretary and Counting commission of the Meeting.
2. Amendments to the Charter of the Bank
3. Termination of the powers of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
4. Establishment of quantitative composition of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
5. Election of members of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
6. Election of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
In order to participate in the meeting you must have the following documents with you:
for shareholders – a passport or other identity document, as well as documents confirming the authority of the legal entity - shareholder of the Bank.
for shareholders' representatives – a passport or other identity document, and a power of attorney for participation and voting at the Meeting, which was notarized according to the current legislation of Ukraine.
Shareholders can familiarize themselves with the documents on the meeting agenda at the location of the Bank (on the premises of Kiev Head Office of the Bank): 04070, Kyiv, 4 Andriyivska St. on working days from 9:00 to 18:00.
For inquiries, call (044) 231-71-99 (internal 8292). Contact person: Hetman A.D.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!