We inform you of an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY "FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK" (hereinafter - the Bank).
The meeting will be held on October 05, 2015 at the location of the Bank (on the premises of Kiev Head Office of the Bank): 04070, Kyiv, 4 Andriyivska St. (conference room, 4th floor, office 428)
The meeting starts at 11:00.
Registration of shareholders (their representatives) will be carried out on October 05, 2015 from 10:30 to 10:55 at the meeting venue.
The list of shareholders entitled to participate in the Bank Meeting will be compiled at 24:00, September 29, 2015.
1. Election of the Secretary and Counting commission of the Meeting.
2. Amendments to the Charter of the Bank
3. Termination of the powers of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
4. Establishment of quantitative composition of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
5. Election of members of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
6. Election of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
In order to participate in the meeting you must have the following documents with you:
for shareholders – a passport or other identity document, as well as documents confirming the authority of the legal entity - shareholder of the Bank.
for shareholders' representatives – a passport or other identity document, and a power of attorney for participation and voting at the Meeting, which was notarized according to the current legislation of Ukraine.
Shareholders can familiarize themselves with the documents on the meeting agenda at the location of the Bank (on the premises of Kiev Head Office of the Bank): 04070, Kyiv, 4 Andriyivska St. on working days from 9:00 to 18:00.
For inquiries, call (044) 231-71-99 (internal 8292). Contact person: Hetman A.D.
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
- Traveling with FUIB will be even more convenient!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!