Credit Rating agency announced the results of the rating action taken on bank deposit ratings assigned earlier to Ukraine’s banks. The Agency confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). Today among all public ratings only five banking institutions have received confirmation of grade 5 (highest reliability).
The rating was updated on August 25, 2015. According to the applied special-purpose rating scale the deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine.
Bank Deposit Rating grade 5 (highest deposit strength) indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
As reported earlier, in July 2015 the FUIB deposit portfolio of individual clients in the local currency increased by +1.3% more and reached UAH 3.2 billion against July 2015 exceeding average market dynamics. FUIB has been recording the increase of UAH retail deposit portfolio for four months.
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
- ПУМБ закінчив I квартал 2019 року з чистим прибутком 756,9 млн гривень
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!