The FSTS Stock Exchange has published the rating of securities traders, who participated in the auctions during the past month. By the end of July, First Ukrainian International Bank, was recognized as the domestic government bonds market leader. In addition, according to Cbonds Information Agency at the end of the 2nd quarter of 2015, FUIB was in the top three as by the number of transactions on the stock exchange and over the counter market of government bonds.
FUIB provides a full range of services in the stock market; the bank posesses all types of licenses required for professional activity in the stock market: dealer and brokerage, portfolio management, underwriting. From 2014, government bonds are especially in demand by customers of FUIB, because such investment combines low risk and relatively high yields. Besides, thanks to timely provided recommendations, many bank customers have invested into government bonds denominated in foreign currency, the settlement of which is in US dollars, which allows to avoid exchange rate risks, and provide customers with income of currency onto their accounts.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!