The FSTS Stock Exchange has published the rating of securities traders, who participated in the auctions during the past month. By the end of July, First Ukrainian International Bank, was recognized as the domestic government bonds market leader. In addition, according to Cbonds Information Agency at the end of the 2nd quarter of 2015, FUIB was in the top three as by the number of transactions on the stock exchange and over the counter market of government bonds.
FUIB provides a full range of services in the stock market; the bank posesses all types of licenses required for professional activity in the stock market: dealer and brokerage, portfolio management, underwriting. From 2014, government bonds are especially in demand by customers of FUIB, because such investment combines low risk and relatively high yields. Besides, thanks to timely provided recommendations, many bank customers have invested into government bonds denominated in foreign currency, the settlement of which is in US dollars, which allows to avoid exchange rate risks, and provide customers with income of currency onto their accounts.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!