The FSTS Stock Exchange has published the rating of securities traders, who participated in the auctions during the past month. By the end of July, First Ukrainian International Bank, was recognized as the domestic government bonds market leader. In addition, according to Cbonds Information Agency at the end of the 2nd quarter of 2015, FUIB was in the top three as by the number of transactions on the stock exchange and over the counter market of government bonds.
FUIB provides a full range of services in the stock market; the bank posesses all types of licenses required for professional activity in the stock market: dealer and brokerage, portfolio management, underwriting. From 2014, government bonds are especially in demand by customers of FUIB, because such investment combines low risk and relatively high yields. Besides, thanks to timely provided recommendations, many bank customers have invested into government bonds denominated in foreign currency, the settlement of which is in US dollars, which allows to avoid exchange rate risks, and provide customers with income of currency onto their accounts.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!