The FSTS Stock Exchange has published the rating of securities traders, who participated in the auctions during the past month. By the end of July, First Ukrainian International Bank, was recognized as the domestic government bonds market leader. In addition, according to Cbonds Information Agency at the end of the 2nd quarter of 2015, FUIB was in the top three as by the number of transactions on the stock exchange and over the counter market of government bonds.
FUIB provides a full range of services in the stock market; the bank posesses all types of licenses required for professional activity in the stock market: dealer and brokerage, portfolio management, underwriting. From 2014, government bonds are especially in demand by customers of FUIB, because such investment combines low risk and relatively high yields. Besides, thanks to timely provided recommendations, many bank customers have invested into government bonds denominated in foreign currency, the settlement of which is in US dollars, which allows to avoid exchange rate risks, and provide customers with income of currency onto their accounts.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!