High reliability of deposits in the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), which has been recently reported by the agency "Credit-rating", is provided, among others, by the regular compliance of the bank with the liquidity ratios of the National Bank of Ukraine. In particular, as at August 3, 2015, FUIB performs quick liquidity ratio (N4) at the level of 41.55% (whereas standard rate is not less than 20%). Current liquidity ratio (N5) has amounted to 53.98% (whereas standard rate is not less than 40%) and the short-term liquidity (N6) amounted to 104.11% (whereas standard rate is not less than 60%).
Primary liquidity cushion of FUIB equals 3.8 billion UAH according to the results of the second quarter (as at July 7, 2015). The bank regards the following as primary liquidity: cash desk remainder (1.2 billion UAH), correspondent accounts in the NBU (0.9 billion UAH) and current accounts in foreign banks with investment rating, such as Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, Bank of New York (1.7 billion UAH). The bank regards high liquid securities issued by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine and the National Bank of Ukraine, the amount of which in the portfolio of the bank equals 1 billion UAH, as secondary liquidity cushion.
"We conservatively evaluate the risks of the bank in the current economic conditions and prefer to keep a large stock of liquid assets. This limits bank's ability to receive income, but guarantees high security of our clients' deposits. Over the past year and a half, which was stressful for all banks, we have never refused a customer to get their deposit back, and performed all payments on time," noted Serhiy Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть оформити страховку від шахрайства по картковим рахункам
- Основні рішення ПУМБ в сфері кредитування малого бізнесу на період карантину
- ОНОВЛЕННЯ! Роз’яснення щодо продовження строку карток, термін дії яких закінчується в березні-травні 2020 року
- Роз’яснення щодо умов надання кредитних канікул для клієнтів-фізичних осіб ПУМБ
- FUIB ceases to charge fees for the use of POS terminals
- FUIB supports its business clients: fee for payments in national currency for the time of quarantine has been canceled!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!