Credit card VSEMOZHU fr om the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the second place in the rating "The Best Credit Cards" by the magazine "Personal Account". In the rating were assessed such characteristics of credit cards as the grace period, the rate as at the end of the grace period, presence of commission on cash withdrawal from ATMs, etc. The rating was published in the magazine "Personal Account” (No.7, July 2015).
FUIB received the highest score in the rating for the grace period for purchases, which equals up to 62 days and is one of the longest in the market, as well as for cash withdrawals from ATMs without commission. Innovations of VSEMOZHU include installments for transactions in stores from 1,000 UAH, so that one can repay them in equal parts during a period of up to 36 months. This applies to purchases in any offline and online stores in Ukraine and abroad. After payment has been made, it is enough for the client to call the bank before the end of the current month and to carry out a transaction by phone as an installment. Installment functionality within the credit lim it of the card is presented in such amount for the first time in Ukraine.
Credit funds on VSEMOZHU are insured against fraudulent activities of intruders as a result of card theft, forgery or fraud when making payments on the Internet. Furthermore, purchases on the Internet are additionally protected thanks to the technology 3D Secure. It additionally identifies the client at the moment of payment by sending an SMS with the code for the transaction confirmation.
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
- Подовжуйте діючий поліс ОСЦПВ в Viber-банкінгу ПУМБ
- Most Innovative Banks: FUIB entered the TOP-20 of innovative banks
- ПУМБ та Фонд Ріната Ахметова передали апарати ШВЛ та засоби персонального захисту лікарням на Заході та Сході України
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!