First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received an award from Commerzbank AG for the exceptionally high quality of commercial payments in Euro in 2014. Commerzbank AG annually sums up the results of work with counterparty banks by evaluating the quality of payments performed by them and the degree of automatic processing of operations in a correspondent bank (STP - Straight Through Processing).
Representative of a correspondent bank noted that among many of their loro banks worldwide only a few, including FUIB, have such a level of SWIFT messages formatting, which allows a correspondent bank to automatically process payments in favor of recipients, thereby reducing the time needed for the delivery of payment to the beneficiary.
"Quality is a key focus of work of our bank. For many years FUIB has provided a high level of automatic processing of foreign exchange payments sent to correspondent banks, what is confirmed by numerous awards for the exceptional quality of payments from Deutsche Bank AG, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, VTB Bank (Deutschland) and Commerzbank AG. Such recognition is a result of painstaking work and professionalism of FUIB team," noted Tomasz Wiszniewski, Deputy Chairman of the Board and operating officer of FUIB.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!