First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received an award from Commerzbank AG for the exceptionally high quality of commercial payments in Euro in 2014. Commerzbank AG annually sums up the results of work with counterparty banks by evaluating the quality of payments performed by them and the degree of automatic processing of operations in a correspondent bank (STP - Straight Through Processing).
Representative of a correspondent bank noted that among many of their loro banks worldwide only a few, including FUIB, have such a level of SWIFT messages formatting, which allows a correspondent bank to automatically process payments in favor of recipients, thereby reducing the time needed for the delivery of payment to the beneficiary.
"Quality is a key focus of work of our bank. For many years FUIB has provided a high level of automatic processing of foreign exchange payments sent to correspondent banks, what is confirmed by numerous awards for the exceptional quality of payments from Deutsche Bank AG, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, VTB Bank (Deutschland) and Commerzbank AG. Such recognition is a result of painstaking work and professionalism of FUIB team," noted Tomasz Wiszniewski, Deputy Chairman of the Board and operating officer of FUIB.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!