First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received an award from Commerzbank AG for the exceptionally high quality of commercial payments in Euro in 2014. Commerzbank AG annually sums up the results of work with counterparty banks by evaluating the quality of payments performed by them and the degree of automatic processing of operations in a correspondent bank (STP - Straight Through Processing).
Representative of a correspondent bank noted that among many of their loro banks worldwide only a few, including FUIB, have such a level of SWIFT messages formatting, which allows a correspondent bank to automatically process payments in favor of recipients, thereby reducing the time needed for the delivery of payment to the beneficiary.
"Quality is a key focus of work of our bank. For many years FUIB has provided a high level of automatic processing of foreign exchange payments sent to correspondent banks, what is confirmed by numerous awards for the exceptional quality of payments from Deutsche Bank AG, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, VTB Bank (Deutschland) and Commerzbank AG. Such recognition is a result of painstaking work and professionalism of FUIB team," noted Tomasz Wiszniewski, Deputy Chairman of the Board and operating officer of FUIB.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!