First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received an award from Commerzbank AG for the exceptionally high quality of commercial payments in Euro in 2014. Commerzbank AG annually sums up the results of work with counterparty banks by evaluating the quality of payments performed by them and the degree of automatic processing of operations in a correspondent bank (STP - Straight Through Processing).
Representative of a correspondent bank noted that among many of their loro banks worldwide only a few, including FUIB, have such a level of SWIFT messages formatting, which allows a correspondent bank to automatically process payments in favor of recipients, thereby reducing the time needed for the delivery of payment to the beneficiary.
"Quality is a key focus of work of our bank. For many years FUIB has provided a high level of automatic processing of foreign exchange payments sent to correspondent banks, what is confirmed by numerous awards for the exceptional quality of payments from Deutsche Bank AG, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, VTB Bank (Deutschland) and Commerzbank AG. Such recognition is a result of painstaking work and professionalism of FUIB team," noted Tomasz Wiszniewski, Deputy Chairman of the Board and operating officer of FUIB.
- ПУМБ отримав нагороду Sustainable Leadership від Mastercard
- Відтепер перевірити номер картки та CVV-код можна прямо у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Інформація щодо роботи відділень та точок надання фінансових послуг ПУМБ на вихідних
- FUIB is recognized as the best anti-virus bank!
- FUIB received 5 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2020 competition
- FUIB is one of the winners of the HR-Brand 2020 Award for employers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!