During the first half of 2015 First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) remained operationally profitable — profits before provisions and tax amounted to UAH1.8 billion, which is 45% higher on a year-over-year basis. This financial result is due to a 3 times increase in net commission income (up to UAH1.1 billion), while net interest income remained flat, UAH1.2 billion.
FUIB assets decreased by 7% on a year-to-date basis and amounted to UAH 34.2 billion. The gross loan portfolio increased by 6.1% to UAH33.2 billion, mainly due to the growth in the corporate loan portfolio by 8.1% to UAH27.2 billion. The retail loan portfolio decreased by 2.0% to UAH6.1 billion.
Customer accounts during the first half of 2015 decreased by 8.3% amounting to UAH23.7 billion. The decrease was mainly due to the 18.3% outflow of corporate customer accounts (UAH 10.8 billion), while individual customers accounts increased by 2.2% to UAH12.9 billion.
FUIB’s equity amounted to UAH3.9 billion and regulatory capital to UAH4.4 billion. For the first half of 2015 loan provisions increased almost tripled on a year-over-year basis to UAH2.7 billion. As a result, the net financial result for the reporting period totaled UAH(0.7) billion.
"Earlier this year we experienced a series of military and economic shocks that had a negative impact on the financial results of the banking system. However, these tests have shown that FUIB has an efficient business model that allows the bank to remain operationally profitable, maintaining high liquidity, which is much higher than requirements of the NBU," says Sergey Chernenko, CEO, FUIB.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!