In the new episode of its TV project "The People's Banker" First Ukrainian International Bank explains how to open a deposit online without visiting the bank. Answering to the question of a client from Mariupol, Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, logs in to the Internet banking FUIB Online and step by step explains how to open a deposit via the Internet. Watch this and other 2 minute episodes of "The People's Banker" on YouTube channel of FUIB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO-erIXRZI.
The project is on every Tuesday in the morning program of the TV Channel "Ukraine". Earlier "The People's Banker" has already told about deposit income tax, descent of deposits, cash management through online banking, explained the new Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to Some Bylaws of Ukraine Concerning the Repayment of Term Deposits", etc.
FUIB has been issuing the project “The People’s Banker” on the national TV since March 2015. Each episode is a brief response of the “people’s banker” to a financial question of a real person. Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, helps understand financial issues.
FUIB shares its experience with Ukrainians every day: the bank serves 1.5 million of retail clients all over the country and has been operating on the market for more than 20 years. FUIB was one of the few banks that had successfully passed the NBU stress testing whose results were published in the autumn 2014.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!