In the new episode of its TV project "The People's Banker" First Ukrainian International Bank explains how to open a deposit online without visiting the bank. Answering to the question of a client from Mariupol, Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, logs in to the Internet banking FUIB Online and step by step explains how to open a deposit via the Internet. Watch this and other 2 minute episodes of "The People's Banker" on YouTube channel of FUIB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO-erIXRZI.
The project is on every Tuesday in the morning program of the TV Channel "Ukraine". Earlier "The People's Banker" has already told about deposit income tax, descent of deposits, cash management through online banking, explained the new Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to Some Bylaws of Ukraine Concerning the Repayment of Term Deposits", etc.
FUIB has been issuing the project “The People’s Banker” on the national TV since March 2015. Each episode is a brief response of the “people’s banker” to a financial question of a real person. Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, helps understand financial issues.
FUIB shares its experience with Ukrainians every day: the bank serves 1.5 million of retail clients all over the country and has been operating on the market for more than 20 years. FUIB was one of the few banks that had successfully passed the NBU stress testing whose results were published in the autumn 2014.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!