In the new episode of its TV project "The People's Banker" First Ukrainian International Bank explains how to open a deposit online without visiting the bank. Answering to the question of a client from Mariupol, Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, logs in to the Internet banking FUIB Online and step by step explains how to open a deposit via the Internet. Watch this and other 2 minute episodes of "The People's Banker" on YouTube channel of FUIB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO-erIXRZI.
The project is on every Tuesday in the morning program of the TV Channel "Ukraine". Earlier "The People's Banker" has already told about deposit income tax, descent of deposits, cash management through online banking, explained the new Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to Some Bylaws of Ukraine Concerning the Repayment of Term Deposits", etc.
FUIB has been issuing the project “The People’s Banker” on the national TV since March 2015. Each episode is a brief response of the “people’s banker” to a financial question of a real person. Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, helps understand financial issues.
FUIB shares its experience with Ukrainians every day: the bank serves 1.5 million of retail clients all over the country and has been operating on the market for more than 20 years. FUIB was one of the few banks that had successfully passed the NBU stress testing whose results were published in the autumn 2014.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 11 по 15 жовтня 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Київ
- Even more grandiose plans with the updated VSEYASNO loan from FUIB
- ПУМБ став четвертим уповноваженим банком по зберіганню запасів готівки Національного банку України
- FUIB opened a new branch in Odesa
- You can now buy products from Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri, and 150 more premium brands and pay in installments*
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!