FUIB completed payments of funds to depositors of the insolvent bank “Kyivska Rus” in amount of about UAH 58 million.
PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) completed payments of the guaranteed amounts to customers of the insolvent PJSC “Bank “Kyivska Rus”. In total FUIB paid about UAH 58 million of reimbursement. About 30% of paid funds were placed by “Kyivska Rus” depositors with FUIB. Among deposits chosen are term deposits, for instance, “Profitable”, or products to deposit or withdraw money freely such as “Free” deposit.
In total over 30 thousand depositors of insolvent banks have received the Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund reimbursement in First Ukrainian International Bank since the beginning of 2015. These were clients of insolvent CityCommerce Bank, “Imexbank”, “NADRA” for which FUIB made payments as one of partner banks.FUIB was appointed by the Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund as one of partner banks for payment of monetary compensations to depositors of PJSC “Bank “Kyivska Rus”. According to the RDGF decision, the Bank made payments from June, 17, 2015 through July, 13, 2015. The funds could be received all over Ukraine in working branches of FUIB and the bank “Renaissance Credit” that had merged with FUIB this spring.
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!