In the first half of the current year the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) used more the service of instant money transfers without account opening through international money transfer systems Western Union, UNIStream and MoneyGram. The number of transactions has increased by 24% against the same period of the past year. The growth was mainly conditioned by transfers from abroad (39% increase against the 1 half 2014). However the average amount of transfer reduced from USD 512 to USD 370.
Vladimir Belous, the Head of Transactional Business Division of FUIB: “During the last year the demand among our clients for this service increased. We explain this by the fact that a number of migrant grew and they actively help their families and support them financially. As always the most of transfer came from Russia, UAS and Italy, but the average amount of it decreased”.
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!