In the first half of the current year the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) used more the service of instant money transfers without account opening through international money transfer systems Western Union, UNIStream and MoneyGram. The number of transactions has increased by 24% against the same period of the past year. The growth was mainly conditioned by transfers from abroad (39% increase against the 1 half 2014). However the average amount of transfer reduced from USD 512 to USD 370.
Vladimir Belous, the Head of Transactional Business Division of FUIB: “During the last year the demand among our clients for this service increased. We explain this by the fact that a number of migrant grew and they actively help their families and support them financially. As always the most of transfer came from Russia, UAS and Italy, but the average amount of it decreased”.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!