In the first half of the current year the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) used more the service of instant money transfers without account opening through international money transfer systems Western Union, UNIStream and MoneyGram. The number of transactions has increased by 24% against the same period of the past year. The growth was mainly conditioned by transfers from abroad (39% increase against the 1 half 2014). However the average amount of transfer reduced from USD 512 to USD 370.
Vladimir Belous, the Head of Transactional Business Division of FUIB: “During the last year the demand among our clients for this service increased. We explain this by the fact that a number of migrant grew and they actively help their families and support them financially. As always the most of transfer came from Russia, UAS and Italy, but the average amount of it decreased”.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!