In the first half of the current year the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) used more the service of instant money transfers without account opening through international money transfer systems Western Union, UNIStream and MoneyGram. The number of transactions has increased by 24% against the same period of the past year. The growth was mainly conditioned by transfers from abroad (39% increase against the 1 half 2014). However the average amount of transfer reduced from USD 512 to USD 370.
Vladimir Belous, the Head of Transactional Business Division of FUIB: “During the last year the demand among our clients for this service increased. We explain this by the fact that a number of migrant grew and they actively help their families and support them financially. As always the most of transfer came from Russia, UAS and Italy, but the average amount of it decreased”.
- New favorable terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses from FUIB
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!