First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) paid out UAH 40 million to customers of the bank "Kyivska Rus" during the first week of the deposit returning. At the same time, UAH 14 million, which is 35% of the total amount of returned payments, the investors left at FUIB by opening deposits.
We remind you that starting with June 17, 2015, FUIB is paying out the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC PJSC "Bank "Kyivska Rus" that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Disbursement of funds to depositors is carried out under agreements, the validity of which ended before March 31, 2015 inclusive, and under bank account agreements (current and card accounts). Disbursement of funds to depositors will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the date begin of the market withdrawal procedure by the Fund Bank (March 20, 2015), but no more than 200 000 hryvnia.
Special deposit offers were developed for depositors of Bank "Kyivska Rus", which allow one to effectively dispose funds that belong to customers of PJSC "Commercial Bank "NADRA", that is, deposits "Calm" and "Free", as well as deposit "Profitable" with the interest rate of up to 25% per annum in hryvnia.
You can find more information for depositors of PJSC "Bank "Kyivska Rus" regarding the obtainment of monetary compensations on a special bank page http://pumb.ua/ru/fuib-sdisney-wyplaty-transfer-vladyka-of-pjsc-bank-kyivska-rus/
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!